Can I opt out?

Yes. Once registered for the SafeCam program, you may opt out of the program at any time by calling the Public Safety Department at 763-572-3629.

Show All Answers

1. What is the SafeCam program?
2. Why does Fridley Public Safety need access to private video footage?
3. Do other cities have programs like this?
4. What kind of cameras could be registered?
5. Does the Police Department have direct access to my video footage?
6. Can I opt out?