Utility Bill Support
  • Energy Assistance Program (EAP): The Energy Assistance Program helps pay home heating costs and furnace repairs for income-qualified households.  The program is available to renters and homeowners with income at or below 50% AMI.   Assistance can cover payment of energy bills, help with utility disconnections, advocacy with energy suppliers on behalf of customers, and repair or replacement of homeowners’ malfunctioning heating system.Learn more about EAP >
  • Xcel Energy: Xcel Energy will indefinitely suspend service disconnections and waive late fees when associated with COVID-19 challenges. Call 1-800-895-4999. Get help paying your bill.
  • Center Point Energy: If you are having trouble paying your natural gas bill, please contact us right away for assistance; don’t wait until you receive a disconnection/shut-off notice or your natural gas service has been disconnected. Call 1-800-245-2377 or visit their website for more information.

Show All Answers

1. Distance Learning
2. Food Assistance
3. Grocery and Food Delivery
4. Health Care Resources
5. Housing Assistance and Resources
6. Legal Assistance
7. Moving and Storage
8. State and County Resources
9. Unemployment Insurance
10. Utility Bill Support
11. Local restaurant availability
12. Transportation