|5815 Arthur Street NE
|Large Rain Garden
Jay Park includes a playground, a small half basketball court, a large rain garden and some open lawn space with trail connections to opposing streets.
Recommendations and Estimate of Probable Costs
General recommendations include maintaining, repairing and replacing items as needs dictate.
- Landscaping enhancements and screening
- Open lawn with low-grow and/or pollinator-friendly turn mixture
- Enhanced rain garden
- New playground meeting varying age groups
- ADA compliant playground surfacing (engineered wood fiber)
- Concrete playground border
- Picnic shelter with two tables
- Improve basketball half court with option to expand on size
- Walk connections to court
- Security light
The estimate of probable costs for completing the recommendations shown range from approximately $160,000 to $180,000.