|Address||138 Creek Park Lane|
|Start Date||May 2028|
|End Date||August 2028|
|Current Status||Implementation Planning|
|Park Type||Neighborhood Park|
Creekridge Park is a neighborhood park with a functional design and nice character. The park serves over 950 residents. It has a single tennis court with undersized basketball courts sucked behind it, a formal ballfield, playground, small shelter and rain garden. There is a trail within an easement to the north of the park and a dead-end trail south that connects to the Mississippi Street sidewalk.
Recommendations and Estimate of Probable Costs
General recommendations include maintaining, repairing and replacing items as needs dictate with improvements to overall accessibility and sustainability with a consistent character.
- Add plantings along playground for shade and screening for utility boxes
- Convert turf to low-grow turf mixture
- Natural resource management of rain garden
- Replace playground equipment with potential to expand playground area
- ADA compliant playground surfacing (engineered wood fiber)
- Concrete playground border
- Added walks and trail connections
- Replace basketball and tennis courts as necessary
- New picnic shelter with two tables and an outlet
- Site furnishings with common characteristic (benches, tables, receptacles, bike racks, etc.)
- Replace backstop and players benches
- Wayfinding signs
- Security light and adjust timing for tennis court light
The estimate of probable costs for completing the recommendations shown range from approximately $250,000 to $325,000.