Council Presentation Materials
In October, 2021 the Fridley City Council (Council) adopted Resolution No. 2021-95, which approved the City’s Public Meetings Minutes Policy and Style Guide. This Guide primarily focuses on changes to meeting minutes, and is a continued effort to modernize and standardize the City’s agendas, legislative tools (ordinances and resolutions), and other miscellaneous written items that go before the Council or advisory commissions.
To optimize transparency and accessibility to meeting materials, the Council requested staff post presentations given to the Council at their meetings, on the City’s website.
2022 City Council Meeting Presentations
- Resolution No. 2022-124, Approving 2023 Utility Rates (November 14, 2022)
- Resolution No. 2022-106, Approving the Proposed 2023 General Fund Budget for the City of Fridley (September 26, 2022).
- Resolution No. 2022-104 Consenting to the Property Tax Levy for 2022, Collectible in 2023, for the Housing and Redevelopmnet Authority in and for the City of Fridley (September 26, 2022).
- Ordinance No. 1403, Amending the Fridley City Code Title 2, Administration (June 27, 2022)
- Resolution No. 2022-80, Approving Temporary Intoxicating Liquor Permit (June 27, 2022)
- Resolution No. 2022-78, Approving Joint Powers Agreement with the City of Columbia heights for the 53rd Avenue Improvement Project (June 27, 2022)
- Resolution No. 2022-51, Approving and Accepting the Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR) for the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2021 (May 23, 2022)
- Resolution No. 2022-46, Providing for the Sale of General Obligation Tax Abatement Bonds, Series 2022A Presale Report (May 9, 2022)
- Resolution No. 2022-35, Approving Business License Renewals for 2022-2023 (April 25, 2022)
- Resolution No. 2022-36, Approving Park System Improvement Plan Final Report and Authorizing Staff to Begin Implementation (April 25, 2022)
- 2022 Board of Appeals and Equalization (April 11, 2022)
- Ordinance No. 1401, Amending the Fridley City Code Chapter 1, Legislative Body, Pertaining to Ward and Precinct Boundaries (March 14, 2022)
- Ordinance No. 1399, Amending the Fridley City Code Chapters Titled Adoption of Code, Rules of Construction, Legislative Body, Commissions, Definitions, Severability, Ethics and Adoption by Reference (February 28, 2022)
- Two Stooges Liquor License Review (February 28, 2022)
- Innsbruck North Townhome Association Housing Improvement Area (February 14, 2022)
- Preliminary Assessment Hearing on Improvements for 2022 Street Rehabilitation Project ST2022-01 (January 24, 2022)
- Resolution No. 2022-03, Receiving Final Report and Recommendations of the Park System Improvement Plan Refinement Advisory Task Force (January 3, 2022)
2021 City Council Meeting Presentations
- Final 2022 Budget and Property Tax Levy Presentation (December 20, 2021)
- Proposed 2022 Budget and Property Tax Levy Presentation (December 13, 2021)